Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
- Must successfully pass a 10-year background check, SIDA badge and Customs Seal.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States for any employer without sponsorship
- Ability to proficiently read, write and speak English
- French speaker preferred
- Must also be at least 18 years of age.
- High School diploma or GED equivalent
- Guest check-in and assistance
- Verifying guest documentation
- Gate management / announcements regarding flight activity
- Baggage Services – lost luggage claim processing and tracking through World Tracer
- Learn and operate a computerized reservations system
- Assist unaccompanied minors and special needs guests
- Complete daily reports and other assigned duties
- Work in a team environment
- Constant passenger and crew interaction
- Resolve issues with flight activity to ensure on-time departure
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed