Tastes on the Fly San Francisco is seeking a positive, committed Barista for our Napa Farms Market location in the San Francisco Airport Terminal 2.
Tastes on the Fly is an innovative leader in bringing quality dining experiences to the airport environment. We bring the same high-quality cuisine and service that would rival any street location by partnering with notable restaurateurs and local purveyors.
We are an expanding company with various concepts in several airports nationally and have received numerous accolades for our commitment to providing quality food and impeccable service inside airports. We believe “airport dining” should not be an exception to “excellent dining”.
We seek a team player in the hospitality or retail industry who has demonstrated organization, follow through and team leadership. We offer competitive pay and a benefits package, including growth opportunities.
To be eligible to work in our airport locations, candidate must pass a U.S. government, 10 year criminal background check and TSA security threat assessment.
• A GREAT ATTITUDE & DESIRE FOR GROWTH
• Good interpersonal skills with guests, subordinates and superiors
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment is required
• Ability to effectively problem solve is required
• Dependability and follow through
• Good written and spoken English
• Flexible schedule
• Dependable transportation
• Certain physical requirements including but not limited to standing/walking for long periods, tolerance of extreme temperatures, ability to lift/push/pull 50 lbs, seeing, hearing, speaking, bending, reaching, grasping
Our airport locations are demanding facilities with unique challenges. It requires patience, personality and drive.
A Barista/Cashier has several responsibilities: to artfully prepare a wide array of coffee drinks, to operate a cash register and provide excellent guest service to patrons ordering coffee and purchasing other goods, and to keep their areas clean and stocked. Barista/Cashiers deal directly with our guests and must be knowledgeable about products, helpful, friendly and energetic. Additionally, this position is responsible for opening and closing duties as directed by their supervisor. Strong candidates will also have good written communication skills for administrative tasks and a healthy amount of regular documentation needs. Aloha experience a plus.