We are seeking a hard working busser that is a team player at one of San Francisco International Airports busiest locations. If you are ready to work in a challenging and fast-paced, yet rewarding environment, this is the role for you!
A Server Assistant supports the overall service of the guest by delivering food correct orders and for clearing and setting tables. Additionally Server Assistants help maintain the general cleanliness of the restaurant and availability of supplies i.e. ice, silverware, condiments
EXAMPLE OF DUTIES:
These are essential functions and the percentages are estimates only.
35% -Delivering food to guests
50% -Clearing and re-setting tables
5% -Re-stocking equipment and supplies
5% -Fulfilling basic guest requests if asked (bread, refills, condiment etc)
5% -Assist in the cleaning, organizing and general maintenance of the front of house
Individual must posses the following knowledge, skills and abilities and must be able to demonstrate that they can perform the essential functions of the position.
1. Knowledge of table settings and service ware
2. Ability to understand verbal English, i.e. basic guest request related to food service.
3. Ability to write and read English
4. Ability to great and seat customers
5. Ability to handle guests requests
6. Ability to work in a fast paced environment and multitask
7. Able to work as a team player with other dining room staff.
8. Knowledge of basic food service including table numbers, seat numbers and coursing
All SFO Badged employees are eligible to receive a discount on BART and Childcare.