You Are Invited!
Want to be part of launching a new flagship store? If you love retail and you want to be part of something BIG then you are invited to join us in the newest, coolest and most diverse shopping experience located in the San Francisco International Airport. With one of the largest footprints in the airport, The District Market is a fabulous shopping experience for fashion, gifts, news and so much more.
We have a limited number of openings for FT and PT Customer Service Associates who want to turn customer service into a customer EXPERIENCE for travelers.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
Previous customer service experience in fast paced environment and or training: or equivalent combination of education and experience preferred.
Experience in starting conversations with total strangers. 1+ year experience cash handling.
Must pass 10 year criminal background check.
Must be able to lift 50lbs or more regularly
The Customer Service Associate will provide service our customers in a timely, courteous, and friendly fashion.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
· Maximize sales by building multiple sales i.e., clothing, shoes, handbags, accessories, etc.
· Establishing and maintaining Guest Services through WE$ACT
· Establish repeat clientele by keeping a clientele record and writing thank you notes to customers daily
· Handles each customer in a courteous and gracious manner with an attentive response to all customers.
· Must have complete knowledge of the store’s stock in clothing, shoes, T-shirts, gifts, souvenirs, sundries, etc.
· Keep inventory neatly folded and organized by sizes, merchandise zipped, buttoned and hung properly, displays and shelves clean, neat and organized.
· Assists with inventory and receiving of merchandise
· Replenish backstock to maintain appropriate levels of merchandise on the floor, ensuring all colors and sizes are represented.
· Communicates with manager regarding levels of stock on the floor and in backstock.
· Markdown merchandise as directed.
· Resolves problems that may arise, i.e., distribution errors, markdowns, prices, etc.
· Other Duties may be assigned
SFO Badged Employees are eligible for a BART discount and childcare tuition assistance with Palcare.