- High school diploma/GED
- At least 18 years of age
- Strong interpersonal and listening skills
- Able to work variable hours, flexible shifts, including holiday and weekends
- One (1) year of aviation training experience
- Must be able to successfully pass a pre-employment background check and drug screen
- Must be able to travel on short notice as needed
- Must successfully complete all training requirements and maintain certifications throughout employment
- Must clear an FBI fingerprint background check and obtain a custom seal
- To learn about SFO's Background and Badging process, please click here.
- Must pass a pre-employment drug screen
- Must be physically fit to perform duties of the job including but not limited to standing, lifting, bending, pushing, and pulling for extended periods of time
- Capable of repetitively lifting up to 70 pounds in confined spaces and repetitively
- Must be physically fit to perform the duties of the job
- Willing to work outside in all types of weather conditions with exposure to loud noises
- Able to work and focus in a fast-paced environment
- Must be detail and results-oriented
- Must always be safety-minded while working
- Effectively communicates instructions, policies, and procedures others can follow
- Provide positive and constructive feedback
- Maintains an understanding of and follows all applicable federal, state, airport, and company regulations, policies, and procedures
Specific Working Hours
- Must be able and flexible to work variable shifts, weekends, and holidays
- Specific shifts to be determined
- Must be able to work extended hours on short notice during non-routine operations
How to Apply: Click here to apply
Former SFO employees have priority access to this job opportunity. IF you are a former SFO employee, please contact
650-821-5242 or firstname.lastname@example.org to get priority access to this job opportunity.
All SFO workers are eligble for incentives such as:
- BART Discount Card: Save $9.10 on your roundtrip BART commute
- Citizenship Workshops: Save $700 on your citizenship application cost.
- Save on childcare costs. Access a subsidized childcare program for SFO employees, with tuition offered at 75 – 80% of market rate cost.